Hi! I'm Lisa.
I can help you sell your home or help you find a new one!
Lisa Coleman is proud to call Little Rock home. Born at Little Rock Air Force Base, she attended 13 different schools in different parts of the world before landing back in central Arkansas. The nearly 10 years she spent as a registered nurse in the emergency department at Arkansas Children's Hospital, in addition to her experience as a small business owner have provided her with the ability to think critically and compassionately to best help buyers and sellers through every step of the process. From out-of-town transfers, to first-time home buyers, to empty nesters - she's proud to say the buyers and sellers she's worked with are more than clients. They are her friends. "My clients' happiness is my driving force," she says.
Hillcrest, Heights, Stifft's Station, West Little Rock
Designations, Affiliations & Awards:
- Registered Nurse 2000 - present
- Hillcrest Merchant's Association
- Little Rock Realtors® Association Member
- National Realtors® Association Member
- Arkansas Realtors® Association Member
- Best Real Estate Agents 2014 - Soirée Magazine
Phone: (501) 993-5472